[SEL] Need Sandblast Helmet Visor Substitute

Dickie reb1952 at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 27 17:08:41 PST 2007

Paul can you cut one out of Plexiglas?

Dick Bauer
----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Maples" <paulmaples at sbcglobal.net>
To: "The SEL email discussion list" <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2007 5:49 PM
Subject: [SEL] Need Sandblast Helmet Visor Substitute

My throw away visor on my sandblast helmet is made of 10 mil (.010) clear
plastic that is 7-1/4" wide by 14-1/4" long. Today I had to stop blasting as
the existing visor got so blurry I could not see. I went to every store in
Searcy trying to find a piece of plastic that would work for a substitute
until I can order some and could not find anything.

Does anyone know of a common local product that would work for a replaceable
visor on a Sandblast Helmet?

Paul