[SEL] Need Sandblast Helmet Visor Substitute

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 27 19:26:51 PST 2007

Curt do you have a part number for the Mylar sheet you order for your
cabinet? I just recently installed a screen in front of my plastic visor in
my sandblast cabinet so now I have the aluminum screen, the plastic
replaceable visor and then the main cabinet glass. I used aluminum screen
and this cut down very little light, I had tried black screen but this was
too dark.

Let me know what the part number is of the Mylar you order from McMaster
Carr and I will order a roll. Francis Maciel had suggested McMaster Carr to
me in an earlier post also.

Paul