[SEL] Questions on Battery box I built for a Hit and Miss engine.

Glenn Karch glenn.karch at verizon.net
Tue Feb 20 16:01:10 PST 2007

Bill,

A box like that is fine.  There's enough room for a motor cycle battery and
a buzz coil of LT coil, but it will be a little cramped  to manipulate the
wiring as needed.  You need to add a knife switch on the outside.  One
caution: that chain can cause battery short problems if it gets in the wrong
place.

Glenn Karch
Hercules Historian
Haubstadt, Indiana, USA