[SEL] Questions on Battery box I built for a Hit and Miss engine.

BillMil357 at aol.com BillMil357 at aol.com
Wed Feb 21 18:38:15 PST 2007

Glenn, How much larger do you think I need to make the battery box for a
small battery and a buzz coil, this box is 8X8X8 inches inside?  Where can  I get
a small knife switch, would you think an Auto parts place would have them?
Your suggestion on the chain for the lid was well taken, I think I  can  leave
it off and the hinges will be strong enough to hold the lid OK when it is
open, Link to one photo below,

_http://photos.thedieselstop.com/showphoto.php?photo=31344&papass=&sort=1&thec
at=500_
(http://photos.thedieselstop.com/showphoto.php?photo=31344&papass=&sort=1&thecat=500)

Thanks for your comments and suggestions,

Bill Miller
http://www.aol.com.