[SEL] Questions on Battery box I built for a Hit and Miss engine.

Jim and Diane jd.kirkes at verizon.net
Wed Feb 21 14:04:04 PST 2007

Hi Bill,

I made a battery box several years ago.  I did not have any nice hinges
handy so I made a sliding lid that I fir up to give
a real nice fit.  Worked great here in Hemet which is hot and dry with low
humidity, took it to a show by the coast and could hardly get it open.  I
think this is why sliding lids are almost never seen

Jim

Jim and Diane
Hemet, CA , U.S.A.
jd.kirkes at verizon.net