[SEL] O.T. Artwork for Sentinel Steam Lorry

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Fri Feb 9 12:44:13 PST 2007

At 07:00 PM 09/02/2007, you wrote:

>From: "Dave Croft" <dave.croft at ntlworld.com>
>Subject: Re: [SEL] O.T. Artwork for Sentinel Steam Lorry
>
><snip>
>
>Hi Jerry, I managed to contact the graphics person in the Sentinel-waggons
>group.
>Her name is Dianne Carney. Her E Mail is stn.editor at uwclub.net.
>She says she has just sent the image to someone in SA, probably your friend!
>Any problems just contact her, she seems a nice lass.
>Dave Croft

Hi Dave,
         We're corresponding on both lists :-)

Thanks for all your help. The art sent from Dianne, who is in contact with
my "customer" did end up with me but was the wrong logo. (There was also a
very "surprised" letter from her about you contacting her for "some guy" in
Africa who was looking for sentinel artwork.) Small world, is it not.

         The other logo you sourced is exactly what I was looking for and I
have sent a mail to the guy who is doing it.

         Once again the Engine List members have come out on top. Thanks
very much for all the trouble you went to.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
Tel. (016) 365-5787
Intntl.: +2716 365-5787
Cell: 083 293 7191
Visit our website for old engines in South Africa.
www.oldengine.org/members/evans