[SEL] O.T. Artwork for Sentinel Steam Lorry

Dave Croft dave.croft at ntlworld.com
Thu Feb 8 12:16:03 PST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jerry Evans" <jerrye at databak.co.za>
To: <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2007 9:03 PM
Subject: Re: [SEL] O.T. Artwork for Sentinel Steam Lorry

> At 07:00 PM 06/02/2007, you wrote:
>>From: "Nick Holden" <nick at holden1.net>
>>Subject: Re: [SEL] O.T. Artwork for Sentinel Steam Lorry
>>To: "The SEL email discussion list" <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>
>>Hi Jerry
>>This may help you its the best I could find
>>http://www.sentinel-waggons.co.uk/index2a.htm
>
> Hi Nick,
>         Thanks for the input. That is where I got the low res version and
> a friend has posted there to ask for a better version but no joy yet.
> Jerry Evans

Hi Jerry, I managed to contact the graphics person in the Sentinel-waggons group.
Her name is Dianne Carney. Her E Mail is stn.editor at uwclub.net.
She says she has just sent the image to someone in SA, probably your friend!
Any problems just contact her, she seems a nice lass.
Dave Croft
Warrington
http://oldengine.org/members/croft/homepage
http://community.webshots.com/user/crftdv