[SEL] Kerosene Question/now grass and MAYTAG sign

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Tue Feb 6 13:31:45 PST 2007

Hi Curt,
         Although I don't remember having the magnetic MAYTAG sign on the
Hercules at the SIAM that year (was that the 80th Hercules celebration?) I
know that I had a LOT of fun with that MAYTAG sign that Mark was kind
enough to give me. So, perhaps, you are correct!
         Dave
PS, Mark, I really DID NOT sell the sign on e-bay for $245.00. It still
hangs on my gun safe and brings back GOOD memories every time
I         look at it!
PPS, Curt, Don't know how in the hell I missed Missy that year. Had I known
she was with you I would have INSISTED that you join us at  the Log Inn!