[SEL] Re: THE MAYTAG sign

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Wed Feb 7 11:55:17 PST 2007

Hey Guys,

I VIVIDLY remember that Herc show at SIAM.  That was when the local
TV "Fluff Chick" sat on the seat of Keith's horse-drawn Herc engine cart
to do her local live TV segment.  I seem to recall someone bagging the
seat and later selling "sniffs."  8->>  Surely SOMEONE has pics of that
event?

But the first time than the infamous "Maytag Sign" got attached to an
engine was to Dave's Galloway the first year it was at Portland, still
pink, and fresh off George Best's trailer having come in from Washington.

ISTR that Maytag sign also get attached to Dave's truck...

See ya,  Arnie