[SEL] Kerosene Question/now grass and MAYTAG sign

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Mon Feb 5 16:28:39 PST 2007

Dave,
    I am going to loan you a copy of a book written by Gatewood
Galbraith.  Gatewood has run for Governor (three times), Congress,
Attorney General and Commissioner of Agriculture.  He's run as an
Independent, Dem. and under the Reform Party's banner.  While he's never
won, he has run some respectable campaigns as he still has the
distinction of being the third highest Reform Party vote getter in
America (Ross Perot was first and Jesse Ventura was second) during his
'99 run for KY Governor.  He runs on a platform of legalizing
Marijuana.  I was reading his book the other night and he talks about
the first time he took LSD.  He said it opened his eyes to the world and
changed his perspective on life.  He said he began to realize that there
was some profound unexplained matters on this earth..... like, is yellow
really the best color for bananas?  There are 10 running for Governor in
KY this year and the votes will be split wide open.  Depending on how
many folks out there like to smoke a joint, you never know.  This time
next year we may be talking about "Governor Gatewood".

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY