[SEL] Re: Portland 2000, Grass, and MAYTAG sign

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Mon Feb 5 21:10:27 PST 2007

Hi Dave,

THANKS for reminding us of Portland 2000.  Flashing through those pics reminded
me that Portland 2000 was one HELLUVA good mischief-filled show.  I'd forgotten
that ALL of that stuff happened during one show.  8-)))

And then there were the Portland 2000 events where your ISP made you take the
pics OFF the website!!  8->>  Definitely one of the better years at Portland.

See ya,  Arnie