[SEL] Coolant tank and Maytag Lamp on E-bay

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sun Feb 4 21:09:45 PST 2007

Larry,
    If it will work, please bid on it.  I think as long as you had a
circulating pump with a screen on top, you could make it work for the
Reid.  I used to have a gent near me who was one of the old time sheet
metal workers.  He would use the big rivets to put the tanks together
and then put a heavy solder seam to seal them up.  But, he retired and
there's no one around to do that sort of work now.  Here is the type
tanks he would make for me.  This one he made for my 4 HP Callahan.  I
still have the bill on it, $28.  Boy, I wished he was still in
business!  I would bet this tank would cost over $100 to have someone
else make it now.

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=3009203&a=30138400&p=75272337

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=3009203&a=30138400&p=75272338&f=0

Here is the one he made for the Miami.  It was bigger than the Callahan
tank and he charged me $40 for it.  You can see the heavy rivets at the
seam in the back.

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=3009203&a=31374063&p=70276004

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY