[SEL] Re Transport

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 4 21:13:16 PST 2007

Hello yall,
 Yesterday Richard and I had a nice conversation, on the phone. Nice fella
And I am buying an engine from his collection, and am wandering about any
list members would be in the.  Cold springs area of PA heading west
southwest towards western KY tennesee southern missouri, or any where in
this general direction.
That could help if only a couple hundred miles
. The engine weighs I say good guess,
250 # and can be moved around by one person. I belive Richard said loading
would be no problem. I will have to get back with him about all that. There
is no hurry on this. If anyone can help I will make it worth your time out
of the way and gas.
Thanks
ironman
Kevin Mosier