[SEL] Portland Set Up Reconsidered

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Sun Feb 4 15:30:35 PST 2007

My recomendation would be to put the tractors where the new temporary
engine area was, leave the steam where they are and put the engines back
where the new tractor are was.  The engines would be back together and the
tractors would still have shade.            Mark

At 04:08 PM 2/4/07, you wrote:
>Hi All,
>         I've been asked by someone who goes to all the Portland Directors
> meetings to get input from SEL members about the new display areas at the
> Portland August show. The recent changes (ie putting the tractors under
> the trees and splitting the engine display area into two separated
> sections) were to be on a trial basis only. Now reconsideration is going
> to take place and we are being asked for our input. I will forward to the
> individual asking for our input anything (good, bad, or ugly) that is
> sent to the List, or to me directly. (rotigel at alltel.net)
>         So what is it? Do you like the tractors under the trees and
> engines in two separate areas, or was the old set up better? Or is there
> some other way that will make the show an even better one than it already is?
>         Dave

Mark & Christine Shulaw
454 Co. Rd. 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817  USA            Email: Frappi at wcoil.com

Your one stop on line source for Maytag Multi-Motor parts.
Parts lists available on request.

Weekdays & Saturday 10 AM to 10 PM Eastern Time 419.358.5206
Saturday 9 AM to 10 PM at cell #419.516.2996 If you have Verizon Cell Phone
you may call the cell number during the weekday hours. No Sunday calls if
possible.
I am not an employee or licensed dealer for Maytag Corp. Nor do I represent
them in any way shape or form. I am only a Collector, Preservationist and
hobby dealer of Maytag manufactured items of old.   Mark