[SEL] Portland Set Up Reconsidered

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sun Feb 4 15:44:19 PST 2007

Dave,
    I liked the old set up better and a few of the tractor guys I know
seemed to like the old set up better as well.  The wooded area, while it
provides some shade, doesn't have as thick an undergrowth and the grass
is rather sparse in patches.  The tractors work up a lot more dust than
the other area did.  Also, the gent who had the $2000 clear coat finish
paint job on his H Farmall wasn't too happy when one of the squirrels
let a nut fall out of the top of one of the trees and it put a nice
blemish on the tank of that immaculate paint job.  He told me he
wouldn't have believed it if he hadn't been sitting on the seat when it
happened.  My vote is for a return to the old set up but I can live with
either.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY