[SEL] How not to load and engine....Flywheel needed.

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Mon Dec 31 08:16:03 PST 2007

Hi Keith,

The next time that you're at Coolspring, stroll through the half-breed
pavilion.  They have several engines with bolt-on weight rings.  My dream
is to find a three-piece stacked set that fits my Bessemer / Farrier &
Trefts half-breed.  I'll settle for just a single ring; but I don't want
to go as far as you did to make one.  8-))

See ya and HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and the family!!

See ya,  Arnie