[SEL] How not to load and engine....Flywheel needed.

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Fri Dec 28 15:35:36 PST 2007

Keith,

Since the neither the hub or ring of the flywheel broke, couldn't you
just weld the spokes back in place?

Afterall, you have all the pieces.

It would be best if you could find a replacement, but I have no idea on
how difficult finding another will be.

I'm sure someone will say the spokes couldn't be welded back in place,
so I'd like for them to explain why it technically can't be done rather
than the usual fear mongering.

George