[SEL] Life happens!!

brent brent.tamatea at clear.net.nz
Thu Dec 20 22:59:07 PST 2007

I just used some old cable out of another mower throttle cable couldnt buy
parts for it anyway as to old hasnt mised a beat since i resoldered on the
original block piece on to the new cable using a gas cooker worked fine
soldering iron didnt get it hot enough.

The mower had been sitting in a shed for 20 years the only thing wrong with
it was the frayed cable kept jamming use it all the time now to cut the
lawns and take me for rides..brentnz