[SEL] Widowmaker

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Thu Dec 13 12:14:49 PST 2007

 Ron:

Speaking of Gravelys, I had a couple of 'em for several years a while back.  Good, long lived  tractors if used within their capabilities.  I've always wondered how well the chainsaw attachment worked.  Do you know.  It'd seem to me that it would be good as a buck saw.

Never wanted to use the circular saw attachment.  I'da prolly killed myself with it!

Take care - Elden