[SEL] valve spanner wrenches

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Thu Dec 6 05:11:21 PST 2007

I have an older Sears Craftsman timing light I'll give someone just for
the shipping costs. It didn't work for me - the light works (the strobe
bulb is ok), but it didn't seem to be triggering at the correct time. I
bought another Sears and it works great so it wasn't my imagination.
MAYBE this light is fixable, maybe not, and maybe it was after-all, in
reality, my imagination and there's nothing wrong.
Inductive pickup type - clips around the plug wire.
Want it - it's yours for probably about 6 bucks shipping.