[SEL] Sat Nav - What Do You Like and Why?

Skip Cleveland skipcleveland at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 29 16:17:25 PDT 2007

Betty went to Orlando once with the asist from Tom Tom. On the second trip
all the roads  in O'do were tow up and she was lost. So, she pused on the
screen until the address where you goin' icon came up and pushed it. It
picked up its location and directed her to the proper destination. Scared to
try the trip back through all the tow up roads, she found a house icon that
said 'home' and pushed it. It turned all the directions around and directed
her all the way to our house.
The Tom Tom was cheap, Garmin is always good equipment and I am sure it
would perform admirably.
The only help here is, Tom Tom did the job.
Skip.