[SEL] SEL - Check out SpeedTrap Exchange (OT)

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Thu Aug 30 13:01:34 PDT 2007

Yup a fun site to read thru. My report of a problem at Toledo Iowa was
finally posted on that site a while back.  Mark

At 08:29 PM 6/8/07, you wrote:
>Hi List,
>Since so many of us will be traveling, I thought that this site  might be of
>interest to those who are driving.
>     _http://www.speedtrap.org/speedtraps/stetlist.asp
>

>_ (http://www.speedtrap.org/speedtraps/stetlist.asp)
>
>Francis Maciel
>Santa Maria,  Ca

Mark & Christine Shulaw
454 Co. Rd. 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817  USA            Email: Frappi at wcoil.com

Your one stop on line source for Maytag Multi-Motor parts.
Parts lists available on request.

Weekdays & Saturday 10 AM to 9 PM Eastern Time 419.358.5206
No Sunday calls if possible.
I am not an employee or licensed dealer for Maytag Corp. Nor do I represent
them in any way shape or form. I am only a Collector, Preservationist and
hobby dealer of Maytag manufactured items of old.   Mark