[SEL] Totaly off Topic ...sound!

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Wed Aug 22 16:42:52 PDT 2007

Yes Bob ,I would say that you are correct, one day I suppose there will be
some thing easier than the software you speak of .I have Clean 4 .You have
to be a Audio Engineer [ almost] to use it . Getting all those pops and
scratches out is great but as you say a long winters project......and summer
is coming!