[SEL] Removing stuck piston help please

brock at netspeed.com.au brock at netspeed.com.au
Sat Aug 11 06:52:03 PDT 2007

G,day Peter
i have a white gasoline engine it was very badly stuck i got
a tip from Edd payne put brake fluid in cyl the set on fire
add a bit of rag every once an awile  to keep fire going ,
i,ll let it burn all day  after a month put a good size
block of wood in cyl then get into with the sledge hammer it
came out hope you the best
Brock