[SEL] Need Help on Sherwood Oiler

Larry Evans lfevans at pacbell.net
Sun Apr 29 20:04:45 PDT 2007

Paul,

If your new cork gaskets are thicker than the original ones you may have
changed the relationship of the length of the center stem to the tube that
it moves in causing it to not be able to seat at the bottom.  You could
test this by temporarily removing the top cork gasket and see if it still
does not seal.

Regards,
Larry