[SEL] Spam> Spam/Phish> Hot Air Engine Meet - Tulare - Video

Orrin Iseminger oiseming at moscow.com
Fri Apr 27 13:26:29 PDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: sel-bounces at lists.stationary-engine.com
[mailto:sel-bounces at lists.stationary-engine.com] On Behalf Of Rob Skinner
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2007 10:22 AM
To: Stationary-Engine ATIS
Subject: [SEL] Spam> Spam/Phish> Hot Air Engine Meet - Tulare - Video

Last weekend was the Third Southwest Regional Hot Air Engine Meet,
held in conjunction with the Antique Farm Show in Tulare, California.

Snip

If you want to talk about hot air engines, the show, or Tulare in
general, let's do it on list.

Rob

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you, Rob, for your role in putting on the show and recording it for
those of us who could not attend.  We intended to be there, but illness
struck about the time we were due to hit the road for Tulare.

How did this show compare, size-wise, to the first one held at Cottonwood?

Regards,

Orrin

Orrin Iseminger
Colton, Washington, USA