[SEL] Hot Air Engine Meet - Tulare - Video

Rob Skinner rskinner at rustyiron.com
Fri Apr 27 20:15:35 PDT 2007

On Apr 27, 2007, at 1:26 PM, Orrin Iseminger wrote:

> Thank you, Rob, for your role in putting on the show and recording
> it for
> those of us who could not attend.  We intended to be there, but
> illness
> struck about the time we were due to hit the road for Tulare.
>
> How did this show compare, size-wise, to the first one held at
> Cottonwood?

Hi Orrin,
Sorry you couldn't make it.

Size?  Shear numbers?  I don't know for sure.  This year we had more
large engines, including every sized Rider and every size Ericsson
ever made.  I don't think that's happened since production was
ceased.  My impression is that there were more small engines in
2001.  Each of the three shows so far have had unique items, and all
have been noteworthy.

Rob