[SEL] What do you think? Get rid of my engines or not?

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Thu Apr 26 19:32:23 PDT 2007

When I finished school I had over 70 engines. At the time my father
suggested that I just pick the ones I most wanted to keep and sell the rest
as it would be some time before I returned to the hobby. The remaining few
good engines were put in storage while I went to Uni and then started work.
The engines were put in storage at the end of 1987 and it was not until 1999
that any were pulled out again. If stored properly they deteriorate very
little.
Your boys may discover the hobby later & you will more than likely find the
time to play with the engines again in a few years. I would suggest keeping
the ones that mean the most to you & storing them properly and getting rid
of the excess.

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html