[SEL] Another one followed me home today

Frank DeWitt Frank at lbpinc.com
Wed Apr 18 08:47:14 PDT 2007

Morning folks,
   Another engine came home with me today. It's a Delco engine
generator. Don't know too much about it yet. other than it's a single
cylinder vertical 4 cycle with a big cast flywheel with cooling fins
cast into it. The only tag I find on it so far says Delco Light and a
series of stamped numbers on it. Probably a serial number. It
    appears to be missing a cover around the cylinder cooling fins
and possible a top of some sort. There are wires hanging out of it
all over the generator. Wonder if they should be attached to a
control panel. Design voltage?? That's a good question.
   Any ideas??
   Ron
   Ron Frost
Kersey, PA
You can start with my site.  I haven't updated it in a long time but
it should allow you to get the make and model.
http://www.oldengine.org/members/frank/d-id.jpg
http://www.oldengine.org/members/frank/
   Then go over to <http://www.smokstak.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6>
and lots of people will help