[SEL] Another one followed me home today

Ron Frost, Kersey, PA ron217_2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 08:36:56 PDT 2007

Morning folks,
  Another engine came home with me today. It's a Delco engine generator. Don't know too much about it yet. other than it's a single cylinder vertical 4 cycle with a big cast flywheel with cooling fins cast into it. The only tag I find on it so far says Delco Light and a series of stamped numbers on it. Probably a serial number. It
   appears to be missing a cover around the cylinder cooling fins and possible a top of some sort. There are wires hanging out of it all over the generator. Wonder if they should be attached to a control panel. Design voltage?? That's a good question.
  Any ideas??
  Ron

  Ron Frost
Kersey, PA
 http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex
    http://community.webshots.com/user/ron15846
  " Collector of other peoples cultured merchandise "