[SEL] Another one followed me home today

Ron Frost, Kersey, PA ron217_2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 11:36:51 PDT 2007

Thanks Frank, I'll have to spend some time at these sites and see what I got.
  Ron

Frank DeWitt <Frank at lbpinc.com> wrote:

Morning folks,
Another engine came home with me today. It's a Delco engine
generator. Don't know too much about it yet. other than it's a single
cylinder vertical 4 cycle with a big cast flywheel with cooling fins
cast into it. The only tag I find on it so far says Delco Light and a
series of stamped numbers on it. Probably a serial number. It
appears to be missing a cover around the cylinder cooling fins
and possible a top of some sort. There are wires hanging out of it
all over the generator. Wonder if they should be attached to a
control panel. Design voltage?? That's a good question.
Any ideas??
Ron
Ron Frost
Kersey, PA
You can start with my site. I haven't updated it in a long time but
it should allow you to get the make and model.
http://www.oldengine.org/members/frank/d-id.jpg
http://www.oldengine.org/members/frank/
Then go over to
and lots of people will help

Frank

  Ron Frost
Kersey, PA
 http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex
    http://community.webshots.com/user/ron15846
  " Collector of other peoples cultured merchandise "