[SEL] O.T O.T Need to talk to 3/4T Truck Owner

Bill Boyce bboyce at swat.coop
Sat Sep 23 07:51:36 PDT 2006

paul, i dont think drive train wear would be an issue,,,however, i never was
much on paying more for something than its worth,,,but if it the body is
straight, interior nice and clean, reasonable rubber left, and it fits your
needs, then maybe it would be worth a tic more than blue book....
bill boyce
lost prairie, arkansas