[SEL] Third Southwest Regional Hot Air Engine Meet

Rob Skinner rskinner at rustyiron.com
Fri Sep 15 11:27:53 PDT 2006

G¹day folks,
I¹m sending you this email because of your interest in hot air engines.

In 2001, Lowell Wagner and Buster Brown hosted the First Southwest Regional
Hot Air Engine Meet in conjunction with the Arizona Flywheelers¹ show in
Cottonwood, Arizona.  It was a magnificent success, with participants from
around the globe.  They repeated their act in 2005, again assembling a
stunning collection of hot air engines and enthusiasts.

The next meet will be held at a new venue.  It will be held in Tulare,
California, in conjunction with the California Antique Farm Equipment Show.
The event will be April 21-22, 2007.  We think this next show will be bigger
and better than ever, and hope that you will be able to join us.

For the latest information, you can visit our web page at
http://www.rustyiron.com/hotairshow

Mark your calendars now.
Rob