[SEL] Good weekend!

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Mon Sep 18 09:35:16 PDT 2006

On occation we all have those weekends where everything falls in place
and we get done what we wanted to.
Saturday morning I was up at the crack of dawn and bush hogging into the
woods behind our 2 lots and 1 neighbor down from us and 3 above us.
Looks good!
This was also the annual weekend to do the mow, thatch, aerate, seed,
fertilize, and hay routine. Got that done too. Had help this year as
Devin was ready to work on his project!
He was ready to put up his blacksmith roof. We spent about an hour
Saturday evening getting the poles up and level, and then about 3 hours
Sunday afternoon, putting the building up. We ran out of daylight, so a
little of it will have to be finished this afternoon.
Here is the link to Devin's blacksmith page. Go down just a little to
the 9/18/06 update:
<http://www.oldengine.org/members/holland/images/BlacksmithDevin/Thumbnails.html>

Hope you enjoy.....
Curt Holland