[SEL] Spam/Phish> RE: Baraboo - CD Lable Burning

William J Pfeiffer Sr old_iron at msn.com
Thu Sep 14 10:45:43 PDT 2006

I use a new process called Light Scribe that came with my new HP PC back in
November.  I used this on the CD I did for Reggie, and he thought it was
really nice.  The really great part is that there is no PAPER LABEL.  You
need the Light Scribe hard ware to use it, but it comes with the software,
if you want to add one of these to your existing PC the cost is about $50
from Best Buy.  You can save this amount very quickly in the cost of labels
and ink.  The special CD's and DVD's are not any more expensive than the
plan ones you have to put labels on.

Bill loves this process, since he has a CD player in his truck that does not
have a tray, because he no longer has to worry about the label coming off of
his compilations I make for him from CD's we get at Tower records.  I like
to make a copy and then put the original CD away, I never sell them or give
them away so I am not breaking any copy write laws.

If you are really interested in more information here is the website
http://www.lightscribe.com/

Lost my job today, so if any one knows of a postion cleaning toilets or
anything else, please contact me off list.

XOXOX
Peg Pfeiffer