[SEL] Border_Bob Thank's

bolhuis at amtelecom.net bolhuis at amtelecom.net
Tue Sep 5 22:03:53 PDT 2006

   I just want to take a moment of your time to say a great Big THANK-YOU
for all of your generous donations to Bobs recovery fund!! Your
prayers, calls, donations and thoughtfulness are really appreciated.
Bob was very impressed by your caring and kindness. We will be moving
Bob to Parkwood Hospital on Thursday afternoon, this is a hospital that
specializes in nothing but brain therapy. I thank god that he WAS
wearing his helmet (it is law in Ontario) if he wasn't he would not be
with us still. Bob has a long way to go for recovery and we take it one
day at a time. He is walking better now although his legs are weak and
a bit stiff. He walks everyday a few times around the hospital. He has
recovered some movement in his foot and ankle, so it looks like he will
not have "foot drop" but still has some numbness in that lower right
leg.
 Everyday is a blessing and we thank you all, and those other strangers
and friends at Portland who donated and called after hearing about Bob's
accident.Please pass our heartfelt thanks to any you know that donated
but are not on this list.   Thank You again , Sheila & Bob Bolhuis