[SEL] Hauling needed

Joe Prindle joe_prindle2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 6 20:25:56 PDT 2006

Robert Lefever is making my fenders for me. He has been supplying new
fenders for old tractors for several decades and his work is second to
none. I don't recall if he has had an ad in any of the hobby magazines
lately, but if you want to contact him, here is his phone number:
717-548-4131, and his ads say to call between 8:00 am and 11:00 pm EST.
If he has mine done and a set for my friend Kevin's 10-20 Mogul, we are
going to run out to Coolspring and meet him to pick them up. Should be a
good time.
Later,
Joe

--- Dave Ernst <shop at cccomm.net> wrote: