[SEL] Rebuilding the 1905 Stover Pictures

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 30 16:04:32 PST 2006

Anyone wishing to watch an amateur rebuild a 5 HP Vertical Stover is welcome to follow along with me by checking on this album from time to time:

http://community.webshots.com/slideshow?ID=554884600&key=StYIhb

There are about 154 pictures in this album so far along with captions. I welcome any and all suggestions, recommendations, advise, criticisms, or whatever comes to your mind. To get this thing restored is going to take more knowledge than I have so jump in there and give me your opinions.

Paul