[SEL] Rebuilding the 1905 Stover Pictures

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Tue Oct 31 06:01:30 PST 2006

Great job Paul!!
  Webshots on slideshow does remove all the garbage advertising and
such...nice clean screen!!!

I haven't watched the entire show due to very slow connection but looks like
you got it well documented.  Interest to me was the Locking? setscrews on
the main bearing cap...never seen that before.

  Gas tank cleaned up nicely, how did the inside go?  One thing about these
old engines is that they sure made the gas tank filler small.  Hard to fill
nowdays without it gurgling back at ya.

  Well good luck, she's looking good.

Rickin5aboveMt.