[SEL] out of control spam

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 28 08:45:55 PDT 2006

Dave you will go down in history as being one of the most helpful enginemen
the World has ever known. It was so nice of you to suggest to George such an
honorable legal firm as Dowe, Cheetem, and How to handle his claim and for
such a small sum in as much as legal fees go together. Dowe, Cheetem, and
How have successfully represented many cases of alleged engine abuse as well
as they stand tall when it comes to protecting the public against
unwarranted and unsolicited old iron related correspondence whether it be
electronic mail, regular mail, or messages sent via land lines. Just wanted
to acknowledge once again to all what a great guy you are for helping the
down and out.