[SEL] out of control spam

Elden DuRand edurand at iglou.com
Sat Oct 28 13:44:00 PDT 2006

Guys:

Small correction.  The firm's senior partner's name is Dewey.

Dewey, Cheatham and Howe,

Just a little point but we don't want to get sued for misnaming the firm we all love so well.

After all, they sit just atop the bottom-most sludge in the septic tank.  The bottom layer is politicians.

Take care - Elden
edurand at iglou.com
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand