[SEL] out of control spam

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Sat Oct 28 08:31:07 PDT 2006

At 10:53 AM 10/28/2006, you wrote:
>hi, i dont know how you got my email address but i dont want your engine
>crap sent to me! i get on the average 25 stupid emails a day it is a
>nusience and i have reported it to mail abuse.com if it does not stop i
>will seek legal action!

Hi George,
         I'm sorry, but once you are on the SEL there is no way that anyone
(but you) can remove your name. I can suggest several good lawyers to you
if you contact me off List. They typically charge a fee of $1,000.00 up
front and an additional $250.00 per hour after that. The best firm I know
of for this sort of litigation is Dowe, Cheetem, and How. I've taken the
liberty to contact them on your behalf and they say that they can "take
care of everything" for you for under $2,500.00. Hope that this helps!
         Dave
PS, Support TERRORISM--Vote DEMOCRAT!
PPS, Dowe, Cheetem and How have asked me to advise you not to read and/or
follow the "unsubscribe" directions given below