[SEL] out of control spam

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 28 08:22:17 PDT 2006

Easy George, I can assure you that the members of this group hate and
despise spam as much as you do and we do not infringe upon anyone that is
not a member of our group. This, like all other spam, must have gotten into
your e-mail box by some crank head or spammer. We are not spammers, we are a
dedicated bunch of men and women who restore old engines and we would like
to know ourselves how our address ended up in your e-mail box. We regret
this happened to you.

Paul ( Just a member of this list)