[SEL] Gib Key Removal

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Thu Oct 26 06:35:16 PDT 2006

Yup the ones I use are wedges basically. Taper starts at near zero and ends
about 5 " later at about 1.5" wide. the flywheel side is flat and the key
side is tapered or beveled just a little so when the tool is slid in place
the high side of the taper can be down in the corner of the key to keep it
from walking out.                   TTYL,  Mark

At 08:17 AM 10/26/06, you wrote:
>Nice idea Mark but the one I had looked like a little like a tire iron but
>I think the wedge ones would work just as well, now off to find a pattern.
>
>Paul
>
>----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Shulaw" <frappi at wcoil.com>

Mark & Christine Shulaw
454 Co. Rd. 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817  USA            Email: Frappi at wcoil.com

Your one stop on line source for Maytag Multi-Motor parts.
Parts lists available on request.

Weekdays & Saturday 10 AM to 10 PM Eastern Time 419.358.5206
Saturday 9 AM to 10 PM at cell #419.516.2996 If you have Verizon Cell Phone
you may call the cell number during the weekday hours. No Sunday calls if
possible.
I am not an employee or licensed dealer for Maytag Corp. Nor do I represent
them in any way shape or form. I am only a Collector, Preservationist and
hobby dealer of Maytag manufactured items of old.   Mark