[SEL] Need parts for Stover Fuel Pump?

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 17 04:31:11 PDT 2006

Thanks John but this seems to be a real simple part. The O.D. of the plunger
is 5/8", which is standard, and then the center of the plunger is drilled
out to 1/2" which is again a simple matter so maybe, just maybe I can handle
this. Please be on standby in case I get hung up in the drill or lathe and I
will need emergency medical attention, a good Doc is a handy thing to have
around in this hobby.

Paul