[SEL] Need parts for Stover Fuel Pump?

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Tue Oct 17 04:43:24 PDT 2006

Paul,
Can I recommend you make the plunger from stainless steel? I do this
with all my pump plungers. You'll never have to worry about one rusting
again. The little bowl the top of the packing nut creates is a perfect
place for water to sit and rust away at your plunger. I squirt a little
oil in that bowl when I am readying an engine to run.
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC