[SEL] 4 horse mogul

Skip Landis skipl130 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 20 17:47:01 PST 2006

anyone know where to get a rod bearing for a 4 horse mogul? would also like to know the paint color.  thanks, skip

Curt <curt at imc-group.com> wrote:  Thanks Edd. Since you are a machining expert, I've got a question for
you about tweaking a lathe in. Once I have the bed level all directions
with a precision level, and if I still experience taper when using the
tail stock, what is the procedure for dialing in the tailstock? Anyway
of telling which side of center I may be on before making adjustments to
the tailstock?
Curt