[SEL] Anyone Ever Used Phosphoric Acid to DeRust

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 10 10:58:40 PST 2006

Thanks Orrin, all of this has made me a bit leery. I think I will wait until
tomorrow before trying it to see if I get any more advice or recommendations
tonight. I also think I will ask the guys on SmokStak (some of which are
also list members) what if any experience that they have had using
phosphoric acid. I really appreciate your help and recommendations.

Paul