[SEL] Milker

Elden DuRand edurand at iglou.com
Thu Nov 9 07:14:08 PST 2006

Steve:

That Sandwich looks like a good candidate for electrolysis.  Use a cheap 12 Volt battery charger for the current source.  Make the block the negative terminal and suspend a hunk of scrap in the hopper, insulated from it.  Now, fill the hopper with warm water and, while stirring, add the electrolyte )one of several) until the current stops rising.

Go away and leave it for a while.  I'll bet that if you are patient, it will be clean as a whistle.

Have a look here:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand/Otherstuff/Electrolysis.html

Take care - Elden
edurand at iglou.com