[SEL] Milker

Steve Gray segray at bigvalley.net
Wed Nov 8 22:22:46 PST 2006

Hi Tim -

  Luckily, this one does turn over, albeit, with what feels like pure
STP in the crankcase. I already see the dreaded little head bolts
looking up at me in the hopper! I can just about imagine how much fun
that's going to be. The exhaust valve is stuck, but everything else
seems to move anyway. For all I know at this point, the rod could be in
more than one piece or the piston could have a hole burned in it! ;-)
  Anyway, I've got a month plus of Hot-Air engine display clean up work
to do before I can get to the Sandwich.

--
Steve Gray
Member EDGE & TA, Br. 13 & 27